After making a whole set of Valentine’s to hand out at the office, I had to make actual cards to send to the fam. These are the easiest Valentine’s cards to make, and they are adorable and handcrafted. Perfect to send to grandma (gets me on her good side! I’m definitely the favorite).
First off, these are the supplies you will need:
- Colored pattern cardstock (your choice, anything “Valentine-y”)
- Special Scissors (Don’t have to be the same, and could even be done with normal scissors)
- Twine (I bought the pictured roll in a 3pk at the Dollar Tree!! – SCORE!)From here the steps are easy:
- Step One: Fold the cardstock in half landscape way, then cut down the middle to make two cards.
- Step Two: Trace hearts / Cut out with scissors. You can make your hearts any size you’d like!
- Step Three: Cut holes to tie a twine bow (I used arrows to show them on the photo)
- Step Four: Glue doilies onto card, fold sides over into the card middle or cut off.
- Step Five: Glue heart to doilies! Voila! You’re done!